Our Terms and Conditions
If you continue to use this website, or order our products for resale, you agree and will comply to the following terms and conditions, which together with our Refund and Return Policy, and our Shipping and Fulfillment Policy constitutes Pet Gifts USA's relationship with your. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website, order our products and request to cancel your account with us.
The terms "Pet Gifts", "Pet Gifts USA", "Magnetic Pedigrees", "Stuck On Pedigrees", "Chomp'n At The Bit" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 541 Hwy 22 East Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- For first-time customers we ask that your initial order be $100.00 or more. After that initial order, we will never ask that you meet a minimum order requirement again—EVER!! Place an order for $1.00 worth of product, or $10,000.00 worth of product, whatever your business needs. We understand that many of our customers are small business owners (like us!), and want to ensure that our business practices are tailored to help you be more successful, not drown you in inventory that you may not want or need!
- You may place your order in whatever way is most convenient for you. We accept orders through our website, fax or email(email@example.com). Whichever method is most convenient for you will work for us!
- When your first order is complete, we will contact you with the order total, including any freight charges. We ship using either UPS or USPS, whichever is cheapest. If you would like us to use your UPS account, or have special shipping directions, please contact the office. You, the customer, are responsible for all Freight charges, including insurance for your order. These charges will be added to your invoice and will be part of the order total we give you when we contact you. At that time, we will ask for a Credit Card to be kept on file that we will use to process payment for all future orders unless you contact our office and direct us to do otherwise. Please be assured that your payment information is never stored electronically! If you wish to pay by check we will hold your order until the check arrives and is cleared by our bank. If you would like to discuss payment terms, please contact the office and we will be happy to discuss the different options available to you.
- All shortages and/or damages must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt of your shipment. Damage claims must be accompanied by a picture of the damage product. Claims with accompanying photo should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All damages and/or shortages will be credited from your next order. If you would like replacement product sent instead, please indicate that information on your shortage/damage claim. No refunds will be given unless authorized by the owner of Pet Gifts USA.
- Product returns for credit will not be accepted without a Return Authorization number. To receive a Return Authorization Number, you must call the office at (908) 236-0060 and explain the reason for your return. No Return Authorization will be given for product that has been in the customer’s possession for more than 6 months. Returned product must be in excellent, sellable condition.
- Face masks are restricted from posting on all third-party platforms, such as Amazon and Etsy.
- Series 4 Ornaments are restricted from posting on all third-party platforms, such as Amazon and Etsy.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All pricing on this web site is subject to change, without notice, at any time.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Jersey, U.S.A.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.